Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

MY SKILL




Talking about my ability, I think I do not have special abilities and stand it out. But I have an unique hobby and make my own ability that perhaps not everyone have it, that is Beatbox. I like it and interest to learn about beatbox since I was in Senior High School, in there I joined my school communities and start learn what is that beatbox and how to do it from my senior. And not just in the school, i learn it from youtube tutorial.

Beatbox is one of art form that focuses on generating sounds, rhythmic drum beats, musical instruments, as well as an imitation of the sounds of music more especially the sound turntable through the vocal organs of man such as the mouth, tongue, lips and cavities said other. Players beatbox or commonly known beatboxer able to demonstrate any form of sounds reliably. Beatbox is always associated with vocal percussion and with multivocalism. Although basically the same, but in general the beatbox difference lies in the relationship with hip hop culture and music. However, in practice beatbox also be applied to other music genres such as rock, pop, r & b, and so on.


With my hobby that can be said unique, i often show up my beatbox skill in sholl party, events, etc. And I ever follow the competition in Pontianak.




1 komentar:

  1. Woow you can do beatbox? Do you have the video of you doing the beatbox? I hope you can upload it to your blog.

    BalasHapus